Monday, December 03, 2007

Arrested Development

I'm going to quickly blogspot (because just don't have time for original material right now) a post I thought provided excellent food for thought on the arrested development of our youth, twenty-somethings, and increasingly thirty-somethings (believe me, folks, I've seen it).

Kim at The Upward Call has been very active, in contrast to my current dry spell, and putting up a LOT of great things to think about. I most definitely appreciate her currently calling out of the lack of responsibility of young people these days. She has a few posts on this phenomenon, and if you're interested in ruminating on the topic, you can find her wise thoughts here. Share a few ramifications with her. I've got work to catch up on.

If you're interested in extracurricular work, Al Mohler wrote a blog post on it, too.

2 Comments:

At 2:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be in Dallas sometime in the next six weeks. Clear your schedule.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Marcian said...

Thanks for the heads up, stranger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home