Tuesday, August 28, 2007

This friday...

I have a meme to catch up on, but not before the test on friday.

My first of the three graphics divisions. I am really enjoying studying for it. I am just becoming familiar with the software and what the test is asking of me. I will take the site planning division first, as that one appears to be the simplest and most straightforward (and with the fewest vignettes).

The shortest of all the graphic exams, it's only three hours long.

The Lord has really blessed me in this area. I didn't study while in Oklahoma, but opened the book Saturday night, and instantly became absorbed in the material. I spent about 2 hours last night at Starbucks working with the software again, and I need to work the kinks out of my workflow. But other than that, I feel very ready.

Here's to Friday.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home