Monday, August 13, 2007

Sunbird

Praise be to God that I get to initiate and organize the project calendar for our office!!!

I've been needing this, personally, and now my boss is jumping on board after realizing we've got a LOT of projects coming in and are in need of office organization. He just asked us all to start putting in more hours over the next four weeks, and then reassessing where we are. While this may elicit groans from any typical office, he's promised additional compensation, and free lunch on Saturdays. *grin*

Anyway, if you like standalone calendars (and if you need the organization help like I do) check out Mozilla Sunbird. I'm very excited that I get to be the first to try it out for the office, and then teach everyone how to use it!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home