Thursday, August 09, 2007

Redeeming the time I

PLUS

EQUALS

Redeeming the time.
I recorded 35 Bible verses in succession on one of the files, as well as all of Proverbs 3 on another. I plug the cassette adapter into the earphone jack and pop it into the tape deck of the car. And VIOLA! I can listen to myself recite Bible verses until I've memorized them all. I'm also listening to it at my desk with earphones.
TIP: Use voice inflections to help you catch key words. Use flash cards to aid the visual recollection of it. Break chapters down into manageable bits (try 4 verses at a time).


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger poof said...

You are an inspiriation, Marcian. God bless you girl! Hide it in your heart! :)

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Em Fenlaw said...

I like the craftsmanship shown here ... back to basics, baby. ;)

 
At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful!
What a magnificent idea!
Thanks for sharing that!
I've never really gotten into listening to Scripture on tape - have tried it in the car, but prefer praise and worship music or even Greek study on CD - *however*, for use as learning memory verses - now *that's* a good idea!
Yes! Let's redeem the time wisely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home