Monday, November 06, 2006

He carries our burdens...

I always seem to feel better after pouring my heart out to God. A good sob session. Hurricane Marcia on the East Coast side of the mattress. But I feel better. Physiologically, people will tell you it's the cortisone that is released in our tears that calms us when we cry. But when the feeling of peace lasts for hours, even after the levels should have fallen, I have a different explanation.

He carries my burdens for me, too.

Furthermore, I have a new Proverb. Take it if you like it:

A soul-killing job dries the bones,
but Starbucks makes the heart cheerful.

I had an excellent day job hunting. I wasn't prepared for such a great start. The very first place instantly became a promising position. I would only be happier if I had the job, but that is up to God at the moment.

Regardless, my heart is singing a new song. I will keep you posted.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home