Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Ahem

So, who needs writers and on-air personalities? Nothing is as interesting as listening to yourself talk! If only there was a way the rest of the world could share those nuggets of brilliance... Ah hah! The internet!! Write your daily thoughts on your blog and prepare yourself for the overwhelmingly positive response.

"Wow, I've never agreed with anyone as much as you on anything. Are you one of those think-tank people?"

"Your thought process differs from anyone else I've ever known. If I may ask, what do you do for a living?"

You could answer right away or wait and let the suspense build. Give in after a few dozen requests...

"I'M AN ARCHITECT!"

Yes, it's official. *grin*

3 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Br'er Bobo said...

Looks like I get to be the first in the blogosphere to congratulate you. Now...can I say to the guys that I know of at least one architect out there who believes that a 6" waste vent needs at least 6" of space to fit? 8-D

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Marcian said...

Yes, go right ahead, Mr. B'nai. *grin*

 
At 4:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you!!! Do you know where you will be working yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home