Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My vacation, and getting it all done

My vacation to the lovely Lake Murray in Oklahoma starts this Friday at noon. I am looking forward to this with great anticipation, and hoping the weather forecast keeps the rain at bay. I am looking forward to sitting outside my cabin with the Bible in my lap contemplating Him and His creation, all His marvelous attributes as He graciously brings forth another day. I am looking forward to hopefully being hit with some strong and wise words about staying with a job that sometimes drains whatever motivation I have left in me to work hard. Hopefully I will be recharged enough to come back ready to get back in the game with a greater focus on the important things, and less of a distracted mind. Those unfinished projects that never quite get done, those books that never quite get read. It bothers me. Not quite sure what to do about those. I hope, though, to come back with some strength to get it all done. I am amazed, though, at God's ability to give me strength just when I need it most.

So, here's to the vacation, and ruminating on getting it all done without dispensing of the indispensable.

1 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Connie said...

Will be praying for your refreshed mind, heart, and body! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home