Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sometimes you just have to remember what to be thankful for.

A job I do enjoy.
Co-workers who are enjoyable to work with.
A strong Bible-teaching church.
Eyesight.
Opportunities to go biking.
A car that runs.
God's protection.
Good friends.
Air-conditioning.
Clean water.
Hot showers.
Income.
An apartment.
My camera and all its appendages.
Wise mentors and friends.
The reproof that comes from the Word of God.
The means to go on vacation.

And I will continue to be thankful even though the forecast isn't looking good.

1 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger Br'er Bobo said...

I envy someone with a strong, Bible teaching church. It simply does not exist here. I long for the day when I can go back to sitting in the pew and letting someone else do the sermon/lesson prep. It's such a horrific responsibility that I can't imagine how some can be so careless in their handling of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home