Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Some days

There are some days I fear I've been forgotten... have all these dreams and desires been deposited in my soul for nothing? Will they go with me to the grave?

I wonder.

And that's all I can do most days...

God makes us clay pots for all sorts of things. When there is potential to be realized, it makes sense to arise and grasp it. But I'm not sure what potential there is in drafting.

I thought about teaching today. High school physics. I don't see anything wrong with wanting to make a difference in the world, nor do I see anything wrong with getting up and making that move.

How about high school ESL? I love grammar.

1 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Antonio said...

That is funny.

I love grammar too!

I took 2 1/2 years of biblical Koine Greek and had to deal with tons of grammar and diagramming.

I loved it. It was like putting together the pieces of a puzzle.

your friend,

Antonio
(You will not get rid of me)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home