Friday, November 24, 2006

Why me?

J: I want you to love Me first. Above all things.
M: Why me? Nobody ELSE around me is going that far...
J: Because only by loving Me first, will you see the fullness of the grace I have for you.
M: You DO realize what that means? That means forgetting peoples' wrongs. That means not getting angry in traffic. That means hanging out with people who aren't like me, and are difficult to be around sometimes.
J: Yes, and it also means forgetting yourself. Forget you even exist. Forget you have needs. Do not try to impress anyone but Me. But stay far away from slippery slopes at the same time. Stay far away from sin. Still, love the sinner.
M: And what about the fact that no one else is doing this? I have so few models.
J: That is why I say "love Me first." Everything else will fall into place. You cannot be more selfless without my grace. You cannot deny yourself without my grace. Don't look to the world for your models... look to Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home