Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Reminder

Let this serve as a little red thread tied around my finger:

God made me the way I am. He made me to be a bit more moody, a thinker. He made this vessel with more of a porous type of clay so that I'd constantly need refilling. I was made that way. There's nothing wrong with me, or with the constant emptiness I feel without my daily time in the Word of God. Just because the world can handle it does not mean that I should pattern my lifestyle after such a model.

Instead of complaining about my personality, I should praise God for it! For He, in His perfect wisdom, created me just as I am. I bear His fingerprints.

Praise the Lord!!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Antonio said...

Marcia,

I miss talking to you.
Please say hello.

Antonio

 

Post a Comment

<< Home