Saturday, October 04, 2008



Okay. I'm just gonna come out here and say it. I'm jealous. Look at that glassy water! Look at the wake! Listen to the sound!

But, listen. Consider how they talk about "playing with God." Quite a doctrinally astute statement that will probably come full circle one day.

It reminds me of a dream I had the other night. As SDS sets in, these dreams become more frequent. I was outside of a house, under a wall cloud, and the funnel started to descend. In fact, it came quite close to me. So I walked up to it, the funnel tip just at eye level, and only about a centimeter wide. I reached up with my finger and let the funnel rest on the tip of my index finger. It lasted for about a few seconds before the funnel retreated back into the cloud.

1 Comments:

At 3:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you mind if I held onto that dream bit for future writing reference?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home