Sunday, January 21, 2007

I needed this more, I think

Tomorrow morning I have another exam.

And I haven't studied.

I know I know, I never study. But this time, I REALLY mean I haven't studied. I couldn't put my Bible down yesterday. And today I skipped church to TRY to concentrate. No use.

It's such a beautiful day. I took the bike to the park and rode 28 miles. Not bad for being off the bike for a month.

I pick up the trainer on Wednesday. Time to shed this holiday cheer.

And leave everything in the hands of the Lord. To fail a test. To just retake it. And stop trying to finish life as fast as possible.

Time to start focusing on what is important. Yes, I'll get the license. It may take longer than my initial 18-month projection. I have five years.

So here's to flushing $100 down the drain, and just taking the test.

*deep breath*

But I needed this more, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home