Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Maybe I shouldn't be surprised...

With all these advances, it seems that leisure is the prized quality of any job, and that I often find myself falling into a habit of leisure rather than honest hard work. How is anything ever accomplished but by hard work, not by dreaming about it.
I have hanging in my office a small reprint of the demotivator poster. It says in large words
GET TO WORK
YOU AREN'T BEING PAID TO BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF YOUR DREAMS
It's soooo true, isn't it?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Even So... said...

We should mail that to everyone in the USA immediately (starting with me of course!)

 
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good advice!

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Scribe said...

Yikes! That hurt! The Lord seems to have a litany of very poor employees...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home