Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New Business Cards

I've been busy at the computer since returning from OKC for mother's day. We all at our office have been asked to create new designs for our logo, as well as new business cards. I'm still trying to get the printer calibrated so that what comes out is what I saw on screen. This is what I have so far. Any thoughts or suggestions??

Front of Card









Back of Card



I was going to put underneath my name "Super Genius" but thought that was a little too much information for a business card.


By the way, I received official word today of passing the sixth exam. I am officially only three divisions away from a license, and the biggest party I've ever thrown, which really isn't saying all that much.

6 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger mark pierson said...

Very talented with that business card. Congratulations on passing your sixth exam. May the Lord bless the rest of your journey towards a license.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Even So... said...

Yeah!

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Br'er Bobo said...

Wow...you live in the same neighborhood as the guy on those mailing label flyers I get...I always thought the place was made up.

Congratulations on your exam. Blessings, BC

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger Garry Weaver said...

Okay, here's my suggested text for your business card.

MARCIAN

Genius at large-multiple talents:

*Building plans drawed
*Storms chased
*Pictures tooken
*Bicycles rid
*Weddings sung at

I don't know if you actually sing at weddings, but I thought it rounded out the list nicely. Besides, if anyone called you based on that business card, they wouldn't be expecting much anyway.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger jazzycat said...

Congratulations on your exam...
The card is beautiful. Personally I prefer landscape bus. cards instead of the portrait, mainly because most of them are that way. However, I am an ole fogy so don't pay too much attention to that suggestion.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

Looks fine to me. The watermark on the back face could be a bit lighter (it wouldn't wash out the text so much), but other than that, looks good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home