Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I'll be honest

Yes, there are times when I KNOW that the power is there. And I can use that power to put self aside and honor the other person. I know that the power is there to serve others, even when they annoy me. It's right there. I am a child of God, and I have been just outright GIVEN the power to overcome my sin nature. Isn't that the most amazing thing ever???

But then there are days when I want to scream into the phone "Do you even have a high school education? Can you READ??? This is NOT THAT HARD AND YOU'RE COSTING MY BOSS VALUABLE TIME AND MONEY!!!"

*clears throat*

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

(for further clarification, most of the people I run into in the construction industry are NOT regular readers)

And my arm and I are doing fine. We will just be wearing sunblock from now on. Thanks all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home