Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Do I?

I was asked a question about how to provide for construction documents in a portfolio for a new job interview. And I reasoned that, well, I had never had to take a job where my construction document skills were under consideration, and that I honestly didn't know.

And she replied "But Marcia, you know EVERYTHING!"

That's the problem, isn't it.

Of second note, I have been listening to a series from Ligonier Ministries called Handout Church History. It's church history given in about 38 half-hour lectures. I feel like I'm back in school again. And while it isn't an objective list of facts (what I was looking for) it is a very Biblically sound understanding of the importance of each century in the history of the church. This man believes that you HAVE to go back to the Bible in order to understand whether what happened in that century was right or not. He doesn't just give us the facts and let us decide. I'm slowly catching on, though I may have to set aside another 19 hours of my life to listen to it again. It will be worth it.

Did that while finishing a necklace (my current relaxation project) doing dishes, and staying on my legs after abusing them for 90 minutes (+/-) on my bike.

Stayed up too late listening to the Mike Corley Program in syndication.

Forgot to set the alarm.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Even So... said...

This is a good blog...keep at it, sister...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home