Saturday, April 07, 2007

Bobcats



They're supposed to be sighted rarely, but today was my fourth sighting since I started biking out at the park. He was walking down the concrete path, toward me, sounding like he was purring or growling. I got off my bike, turned it around, and then watched him, in case I needed to make a quick getaway.


Bobcats have "terriroty" but they're not known to be aggressive toward humans unless threatened. And there wasn't any need for him to feel threatened if he's walking toward me.


I'm very tempted to just stand there and wait next time.


Boy was he beautiful.


He finally just walked down to the water and sat with his back to me, waiting for dinner.




And apparently they make decent housepets????


2 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i got your text message. i'm doing okay. i'm just really busy or something. philosophy is killing me and i'll probably have to retake it, but in terms of anything wrong, that's probably the extent of it.

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Marcian said...

STILL AVERSE TO CAPS USAGE, EH? THAT'S FINE, I'LL JUST USE THEM FOR THE BOTH OF US.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home