Wednesday, February 07, 2007

New books!!!

Last weekend I enlisted the help of two of my coworkers to take me to IKEA and do a little furniture shopping with me. The books had now commanded the floor of my apartment. There was little baseboard to be found anywhere. Not a bad design concept if you're over 5,000 sf. But I'm not.

I got these AWESOME shelves that aren't really supposed to be stacked as high as they are, but Thomas assembled them and secured them to the wall. They aren't going anywhere. Gorgeous, kinda modern, kinda outdoorsy... They take advantage of the high ceilings. I LOVE high ceilings (I just hate heating and cooling the space).

Three new books arrived today to be added to the family.


I'm excited about Cancun. Sitting on the beach, tanning, reading. ohhh, yeah.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home