Monday, February 05, 2007

As I find my heart sinking into this "reality" more and more every day, I find myself comforted by the only Comforter. Jesus Christ. Things are much more involved than I ever imagined. But I'm here now, and this was no mistake, I'm sure of it. At first I was extremely unsure of it, but now I'm more sure of it than ever before. The places I've been, the things I've learned. And maybe it has more to do with the way God made me, the way He created me to respond to Him. And that inner urge to fight for what I believe in. But it's not for some man-made "truth" but rather for the eternal. God has given me contentment to live in a solitary place for the moment to learn the TRUTH. And I must be aware that this time will not last forever, and I must make the most of it. I must endeavor to learn the most I can from His Word. I must learn as much as I can from history, and those who championed the gospel before me.

And I little backbone wouldn't hurt, either. *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home