Thursday, July 15, 2010

As you can see, I have not written in a while. To inform my few (are there any left?) readers of my whereabouts, let's just suffice to say that I'm taking a mental break for the moment. Thinking is essential. But love even more so. It is on the foundation of the knowledge I have that I am standing in order to urge my own soul to love others. There is no middle-of-the-road with me, only extremes, and it's time I examined the other important side of the road: love, grace, mercy and compassion, girded by the Truth, and prayer.

2 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Br'er Shaygetz said...

Yes...there is at least one.

Blessings to you and yours, B

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I've just come across your site, and I chuckled at your statement "there is no middle of the road for me." Perhaps we are kindred spirits. Bless you as you endeavor to pursue those greater gifts. I am over at http://nellieking.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home