Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Reformation Day!!!

In other news, Grand Prairie had a 2.5 earthquake last night. And I was awake to feel it! It felt like my big male cat was shaking the couch with his jumping. But I was so engrossed in my movie at the time, I didn't look up or shoo him off. When I finally did look up to see what in the world he was up to, there was no cat anywhere. The quake had ended, though. It wasn't until this morning that I knew what it was. It was exactly as described in the papers: a quick jerk, and then a lot of shaking.

The earth trembles indeed!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I hadn't heard this. Glad you're ok, of course!!

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Connie said...

Way cool! We experienced one back in the mid 90's when we lived in Sulphur, OK--the epicenter was near Ada. We didn't really know what happened until we watched the OKC news that evening!

Sidenote: Does your cat need to go on a diet? Ha!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home