Thursday, September 04, 2008

On Providence

You know, a lot of good has come to me in my life. A lot of good. And I have never been so naive as to think that it wasn't entirely the providence of the Almighty God. No matter how hard I worked. Nothing would have come from my effort if God had not blessed it. I pray that as the routine sets in, I would not forget the goodness of God. And I hope my prayers are for more of His providence and blessing, not so that I would prosper, but so that I would grow deeper in my understanding of the dependence I have on God for all things.

4 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger Even So... said...

May it be so...

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Even So... said...

BTW, when are we gonna be able to visit the "storm house" idea thingy?

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Marcian said...

You know, I've been working on it, reading up on it, collecting studies done back in the early 80s when all of this was fueled by the energy crunch, but I'm still waiting for that confirmation that this is what I am supposed to be doing with my life. Right now, I'm getting a firm conviction that I need to be dutiful at my present job no matter what the cost to my other pursuits. It is difficult to sacrifice going all out with my dreams, but I trust that God has a reason for my quietness right now. Thanks so much for asking. I do look forward to hopefully at least being able to put some sketches together.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Indeed, God gets all of the glory!

Nice post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home