Thursday, April 17, 2008

I am learning through valuable experience that sometimes there are just hard jobs to do. Even the most "fun" things can be taxing.

I'm thinking about the storm chasing week this summer. I am thinking about the long hours on the road, upwards of 12-14 hours at least. I am thinking about the constant awareness not only of the sky, but the tourists as well. I am thinking of the edge I will need to be on for a few hours at a time. It used to be "fun". But now it is a job. I enjoy a great deal of it, to be sure, but I'm considering the way I've changed and grown and learned to see things as a part of life, rather than an exception to it.

And honestly, I've learned that the very last thing I want to do, is usually the very first thing He asks me to do. That is the power of sanctification, and the manifestation of His pure love toward me. THAT is G R A C E.

Romans 5:3-5 Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings. Because we know that suffering produces perseverance, perseverance character and character hope. And hope does not disappoint us because God has poured out His love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit whom He has given us.

1 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marcia,

I've really been MIA in the blogosphere lately. I want to say CONGRATULATIONS, Ms Architect!! Yea!

Let's get together soon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home