Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I am often asked why I got into architecture. Well, this is why.

Just take a look at this structure. I could go in a million different directions with this about how God is the greatest architect, and I only seek to copy what He's already done.

I look at this and consider the Tower of Babel story in Genesis. Had I been the architect of record for that project, this here is what I would have modeled my schematic design after. I would have aimed for nothing less.

Anyway, enjoy this and praise God for His continued work in the creation (including us).

(As a side note: I'm getting the "itch". This is not good.)

2 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

God the greatest architect. You hit a note with me there sister.

Thanks for another inspiring post.

Dave.

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Br'er Bobo said...

Would that "itch" have anything to do with hotrodding around the nation's bread basket staring into dopler radar scans and chasing down tornadoes? :-) Blessings, B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home