Thursday, October 12, 2006

Who am I? Where am I? What am I?

A good friend of mine gave me a timely reminder that I'm a thinker. Perhaps all of this sitting and grunting and sweating to the mouse pad and keyboard has skewed my thinking somewhat.

The cloud lifts moment by moment, day by day. I'm drooling over the engineering section of the ICC's product catalogue. I want to make structures out of food products.

My mind goes back to the Bailey's Crossroad project. I KNEW we could get away with putting those dwelling units by the garage. I KNEW the code equivalency could be met. And I did it. I read and I argued and I proved my point. And we won, you know? Sure, I had to draw a few lines here and there. I didn't enjoy THAT part, to be honest.

I just don't think I went to grad school, wrote endless papers and midterms, researched and compiled an original thesis, so that I could sit here and draw lines all day.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home