Friday, September 19, 2008

Well, last night I couldn't sleep. It was a first for me, though that grande latte over lunch probably didn't help the situation. Had I been more concerned, I might have made myself a double strength chamomile tea, but I enjoyed working my way through the end of a novel and reading a few other odds and ends, as well as entertaining myself with a DVD. I just dont' do that enough. I did make it out of bed early enough this morning to get a bike ride in.

At first I thought that my recent restlessness might mean that I need to just relax more. Perhaps my propensity to be going 70 mph at all times was the problem.

But this morning, I began to wonder if my mind just wasn't being challenged like it should be.

And I thought about going back to school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home