Thursday, August 07, 2008

Thinking: It's what we do best here

I seem to have found my thinking sea legs once again.

I don't think I've ever thought of any music to be as beautiful as ambient/electronic/chillout. (I even bought a "praise CD" of that kind of music... many years ago. Not sure what I was thinking)

This is an incredible song. I'm unable to use a fitting superlative, really. But the greatest part of this compilation is not the music so much as it is the images set to the music. For such a timeless piece of music, only God's creation could be an adequate response.

So, enjoy.

2 Comments:

At 3:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those were some very beautiful pictures! I'm going to Alberta Canada in Sept to visit my sister. We will be in those beautiful mountains and we shall take many pictures. Both her and I wish we could take photography classes together...we love pictures!

 
At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh God we...Father we Lord you r collosial and beautiful to you alone be all that you desire

 

Post a Comment

<< Home